Here are ‘The Rules’ for this award:
1) Thank the person who gave it to you (Thank you to McKenzie over at The Ubiquitous Perspective!) 2) Write a post about it. 3) Answer the questions below. 4) Pass it on.
Answers to questions:
- Favorite Color? Red (I’m a teacher, hello?!? LOL)
- Favorite Animal? Pygmy Puff (hmmm, how many dorks know what I’m talkin bout?)
- Favorite Number? 8 (got married on 8/8/98 & the #8 in the Bible means new beginnings:)
- Favorite (non-alcoholic) drink? Barnie’s Santa’s White Christmas Coffee
- Facebook or Twitter? Both, at first I only did Twitter to stalk authors/agents/HP stars, but now I’m lovin it! But they do keep me from getting my work done.
- My passion? Writing of course!
- Getting or Giving presents? Giving fo sure yo! But I love getting Blogger Awards:):):)
- Favorite pattern? Red & white checkered
- Favorite day of the week? Wednesday=Over the Hump Day and blogging day for me
- Favorite flower? Daisy–named my dog after it (cute little Basset Hound)
I’m passing along this award to my favorite blogger, someone who brings a little sunshine to my life every day . . . my daughter, Kaylee. She’s a free spirit–someone who teaches me every day to never take ‘no’ for an answer on matters that count and to believe that amazing things really can be done.