I decided to have some more direction on my blog this year. Here’s what I’m thinking:
1st Wednesday of the month: IWSG
2nd Wednesday: Wacky Wednesday, where I post my miscellaneous thoughts (will probably focus more on faith and family, movies and music)
3rd Wednesday: Mash-up of Awesomeness (guest posts, interviews, cover reveals, blogfests announcements, etc . . . )
4th Wednesday: YA/NA Book Club–a review of the books I’ve read in the past month *anyone interested in reading the same book for March and posting about it? I’m thinking of Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans, but I’m open to suggestions!
Of course, I’ll always make an exception for my blogger buddies and post whenever they need me to do a cover reveal, ect . . . when it’s not a Wednesday. For instance, I’m revealing Alex Cavanaugh’s cover on Friday and Ciara Knight’s Escapement cover on Monday, so be sure to check back then. But I figured with this schedule, I’m fitting in a little bit of everything:-)
And just in case you missed it, here are the links for my 18 Things blog tour since the last time I posted:
Michelle Ziegler’s blog, where I shared about the time I almost drowned in a septic tank, and I’m not even shitting you right now!
Lindsey Loucks blog, where she asked me 18 fun questions, and I tried to give equally fun answers!
Jessa Russo’s blog, where I shared a deleted scene *paperback and ebook giveaway still up for grabs here!!*
And now for my random thoughts segment . . . .
On Valentine’s Day, my 9yo daughter gave me a list of “18 Things I Love About You.” She’s wanted her own blog for about a year now, but I told her she has to wait until she’s in middle school like her sister . . . so I thought she’d get a kick out of me publishing her list on here. And let’s face it, I only have 4 more years of her saying nice things about me, so I have to document this while I still can! Here’s her cute list (and I kept her spelling the same):
3. acts like a 9 year old kid *coincidentally, this is often my 12yo biggest complaint about me*
6. everydays funier with you
7. good cook (hey, I never said all of this was true)
8. shouting out squril
10. sweet like candy
12. good friend
14. brave enough to kill spiders
15. careful, except when driving like Jeff Gordon *hindsight is 20/20–probably not a good idea to have my h.s. boyfriend teach me how to drive*
16. nice, small eyes *both my daughters have their dad’s eyes, which people are forever commenting on how big they are. You can watch this video to see for yourself–my daughters would be forever grateful since they really want to become YouTube sensations since their mean parents won’t let them become child actors*
17. great writer
18. And the last thing I love about you is that it wasn’t even hard to think of 18 Things that I love about you
*Awww! Did you have any sweet surprises this past week? What do you think about joining my YA/NA Monthly Online Book Club? Any book suggestions for me?!?